Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I thought this day would never come


If I hadn't been forwarned, I might not have believed that this means what it means. Yes, it's what you think. The Burnsville square now works the same way as every other traffic circle in the world: all incoming traffic yields; once you are in the circle (or the square in this case) you have the right of way--meaning you don't have to remember to yield at every other intersection. After thirty years, I still had to think about this whenever I was drove around the square. Be sure to look for some crazy letters of protest in next week's paper.

1 comment:

Katey Schultz said...

i heard this was coming - thanks for the photographic evidence. but now we'll still have to watch people who were used to the old (backwards) way mess it up for the next decade!